Providing individual, couples and family counseling. Providing supervision to individuals who are working towards their LCMHC and LCAS licensure(s) in North Carolina and LCPC licensure in Illinois.
- Supervisor's responsibilities in supervision to help in mastering the skills necessary to become an independent, ethical practitioner and obtain the highest level of competence possible.
- Signed contract that includes the purpose, meetings and practice guidelines, responsibilities, fees, nature, and confidentiality involved in supervision.
- Provision of current resume or previous documented experience of employment
- Verification of certification/licensure with state boards
- Application for supervision
- Supervision log with all documented dates and hours of supervision
- Individual Development Plan or Supervision Plan
- 1:1 or group supervision note per event
- Any and all evaluations
- Supervisee progress or recommendations of additional areas of training needed
- All recommendation letters and/or reference calls (if needed)
Please contact me for the required documentation for supervision by selecting the Contact Me button below.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- DWI Assessments
- DOT SAP Evaluations
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. Please feel free to contact me for more information on supervision, DWI assessments, and/or DOT Evaluations.